OGB is able to provide assistance to those in need thanks to the generous financial donations of area neighbors, businesses, churches, schools, organizations and foundations.
Monetary donations allow OGB the ability to cover what is needed that has not been physically donated. For example, if the Community Food Pantry is running low on fresh meat or fruit, we use financial donations to purchase those important items.
Plan Your Legacy & Ensure Your Impact
For over 20 years, Operation Give Back and its supporters have been dedicated to serving our local community. OGB has grown as an organization, expanding our impact and serving more families in crisis. With help from the local community, we have become a vital resource for our neighbors in need.
There are various ways in which you can make that commitment and leave a lasting legacy:
- Leave a request in your will
- Add Operation Give Back as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Give a gift of retirement assets
- Create a Charitable Gift Annuity
- Legacy gifts often provide financial benefits to you, such as tax savings.
If you would like more information or assistance with ways to donate, email Kim Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org